Tuesday 6 October 2009

Tit for tat

I miss winter. I hear mum talking to my aunt about going back to Taiwan. The parents are going back to Taiwan this December. It will be winter and cold by then. Mum was talking about taking my winter jackets. I AM SO JEALOUS!!! WHEN IS IT MY TURN?!I am so sick of people telling me that I am rich. God I am not. The balance in my bank account is in three (3) digits most of the time. That is NOT rich. I live from paycheck to paycheck. I am not rich. I wish this were true. If it were true, I can do what the fuck I want, and hire a person to screw every other person who tells me that I am a rich bitch who does nothing, and deserves nothing!

******

It was Mooncake Festival last Saturday. Cs and I spent the earlier part of the night having dinner with our families, respectively. Later at night (around 9pm), we met up with friends at Friendship Park. The place was packed with people. Almost everyone were playing with lanterns. They even decorated the trees and made some lanterns to float on water. Here are some photos of that night stolen off google images:


Thank you silverdimension. Sorry I stole your photo.


Thank you Jimmychin and sorry too yea. :P

We didn't have much fun that night though as we arrived just as the others were packing up to leave.

******

Song(s)of the day: Lionel Ritchie - Hello



Unchained Melody from Ghost. I don't know who sang this version sorry.

No comments: