Sunday 3 November 2013

This is about Cs


We have been married for 2 years already. Time flew by. Just like that. I wrote about our wedding and marriage stuff here.

I posted this on FB:


We've been married 2 years today, dated 4 years plus, and have been best friends 11 years already.

Come to think of it, the way I phrase it is not so correct. I meant today, as of 2013, we've been best friends 11 years already. Ahh anyway you know what I mean.

I'm really fortunate to find someone who loves and cares for my family as much as his own. For this, I am grateful. He would bolt out of bed at midnight with me to go help my sis with her car troubles, he would even pick her up from the pub in the early hours without me, he willingly helps my mum buy red wine, wash the water filers for dad, send mum stupid keys for her Pengle or Farmville or Candy crush (even I hate sending them), and so on and so forth.

I used to want to date guys older than me. Like 4 or 5 years older because I like that they can teach me things. I like learning. I didn't know that with Cs, I would learn so much too. He taught me to be kind (kinder than I was before). I respect old people, but he taught me even more. He's not just kind to me, he's kind to everyone. He makes me laugh, and teaches me to laugh at everything.

I don't want to make this so sappy la. Or praise him too much. Ahem. Hahah he has his flaws too.

But so do I. In fact, I have much more. Poor Cs. :)

No comments: