Monday 17 September 2012

Updates

Hello hello!

I'm back from Taiwan and sick like hell. What else is new?

Bear with me while I sort through all the photos and update as quick as possible.

I have a wedding dinner to attend tonight though. Cs is one of the best buddy. He went out at 5+ am and I have not seen him yet all day.

Men are weird. They went to play Dota after lunch. Not tired ka? No need time to get ready for the reception at night?

Then I remembered guys are so lucky. They just need to shower, put on hair gel and some clothes and call it a day. Lucky creatures.

Me, I'm going to get ready soon. Shower, wash hair, dry hair slowly strand by strand, put on concealer, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, and decide what to wear, what accessories goes, and what shoes. 

Which means, I am late already.

Gotta go get ready.

Bye. 

No comments: