Tuesday 4 October 2011

Three Films



Three Films

Now this is difficult for me. I don't watch much movies, compared to the normal person. I'm comparing myself to Kevin and Winnie. They know so much more about movies than me.

So, I'm just going to do this based on how I like it.

1) Sex and the City. The series and both movies. Thanks to Nancy, I'm hooked on Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte and their love sex lives.



2) Grey's Anatomy. Why do not many people like to watch this?! Its nice! I realize I suck at describing things. Everything is "nice" and "interesting". Fail.



Grey's Anatomy revolves around the lives of a bunch of surgeons, particularly Meredity Grey (hence the name), and her friends' lives in the hospital. Every episode starts with a new case in the hospital, and it is interesting (see what I mean).

3) Parent Trap. The movie. Starring Lindsay Lohan. This is an old, old movie, made in 1998, and one of my favorites.



From Wikipedia: It stars Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson as a couple who divorce soon after marrying, and Lindsay Lohan in a dual role as their twin daughters, who are accidentally reunited after being separated at birth.

I don't know why its listed as one of my favorite movies of all times, but it just is. Along the same cheesy genres as Pretty Woman. Yeah, I watched that many times too.

No comments: