Monday 4 May 2009

Hmm..

Hello.

I tried to curl my hair again quite unsuccessfully. Winnie is better than me. She is better than me in things like these, cause I lack the patience and the detail oriented part of mind she has. Sometimes I think she is suited to be the older sister since she is the one who nags me.



For instance.

Winnie: Meee ar..when are you going to put your clothes in the new closet? What are you doing tomorrow? Do it! Its public holiday. Since you're free go now. Btw, where is the earrings you bought at KL?

Me: I don't know, can't find them.

Winnie: How can you not find them? You just arrived back from KL. It has to be somewhere etc etc etc. Nag nag nag nag..I'm used to this by now. Quite immune to her nagging and our whole family is used to this reverse sister personality by now..



******

Swine flu is spreading so fast across so many countries around the world. Those of you in Europe, I hope you guys stay safe. More and more cases are reported now..

*Sigh*

Economy sucks lately.

Time to save money..why does everything come all at once?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, well, I've seen you. So you're not a nobody. ;)

This is in reply to your description of yourself, since this is the only place I could leave a msg. Hahah! ;) Anyway, nice blog! :)

Amy said...

hahaa..thanks! I went to visit your blog as well. :)