Saturday 11 May 2013

The Hardest Part About Exercising Is Getting Dressed For It

Right? Right?

The worst part is getting myself psyched/motivated while getting dressed for exercising. I would be dawdling and procrastinating and wasting time. I would go wash the dishes, vacuum the floor a bit, finish reading my book, moan to Cs, before letting out a BIG SIGH

Might as well get it over with. After that, the rest is ok. I start stretching, and open Jillian's video, then I go on the treadmill.

The thing is, I do like sweating buckets. I like how my face looks flushed, my complexion actually look better after exercising. My stomach is flatter, and my legs firmer.


So why am I still moaning about exercising. Its a freaking chore to do it everyday. I don't. I skip one or two days if I can. 

Because I watch Jillian on Youtube, sometimes the video stops because the connection is broken. When the video stops, I actually go: YESS!! Got excuse to stop now. Hahahha.


At least I'm exercising, right? Right?

On a positive note, I'm pleased to announce that my body is not aching anymore. This just means my muscles are working eh. Good news indeed. No more pain the day after. Awesome. 

When my body hurt that time (lasted about a week), every time I moved literally (my arms, my legs, my abs, my butt) reminded my Jillian. I kept cursing her and myself. Sorry.

But yeah. This is just a reminder for myself to stop whining. After this time I mean. I feel better and less guilty after working out.

Its ok to be a couch potato after doing my exercise for today.

Its ok to be a couch potato as long as you're not eating potato chips. Haha.



OK bye.

No comments: