Friday 3 May 2013

Labour Day and Food

When I was in Primary School, one of my classmates gave me one of these. It was my first time trying one of these. I thought it was SO GOOD that the taste stayed with me forever. Well, for as long as I lived so far. Kuching didn't sell this until recent years.

Before Ta Kiong, I bought them in KL when I saw them. In Kuching, these are quite costly, about RM 9 or 10? I saw these in Japan and brought a few packs back. Trust me, if I could, I would fill my luggage full. Not just these, but lots more other snacks.


Its basically just a Japanese cracker, some cheese and almond. But whyyy you taste so good?

Why does something so simple tastes so good? I'm thinking of Taiwan now.

Oyster mee sua, minced pork rice (ru rou fan), beef steak with pasta. Imma go drool at the photos later. Must be time of the month. I'm thinking of food all the time.

Or maybe its my new exercise regime. I have recently got into my mind that I want six packs. Yeah, for real.

So, I went to Youtube to search for Jillian Michaels (personal trainer for the Biggest Loser), and watched her 6 packs in 6 weeks video.

I tried doing that first. 30 mins in, I was sweating, heart thumping like mad, and wheezing and oh yeah cursing of course. Cursing her and myself. Hahah my body hurt for 2 days after. But the second day, I went back to exercise again with another cardio video of hers. Intense man! I don't know what has gotten into me. After that, I went to run on the treadmill again.

Hahahah so determined to get six packs. The first day after exercising, I ran upstairs to tell Cs (after 30mins): I don't want a six pack anymore.

So far, I haven't given up yet. I actually look forward to work out. See how long this lasts ok.

Yeah, so maybe that is why I'm hungry more often too.

Anyway, it was a holiday on Wednesday. Labour Day!!

We went up to Damai Central in the evening to walk on the beach, have a few beers at Escobar, and had a seafood dinner at Buntal. All in all, a happy day.

I took a few sunset pictures with my phone at different times. All no filters except this photo below.


This was at about 5 pm. It was cloudy that day, not too hot.. Perfect weather actually. 

There were quite a lot of people at the beach enjoying the holiday.



This was at about 5:40 pm - 6 pm.


This was about 6:30 pm. I bought the bubble blower thingy. What do you call them again?

These two photos were taken 5 mins apart, about 7 pm. No filters. Look at the colours! I love sunset!


It was so beautiful.

It would be nice to go for a swim in the sea, and go back to our room. Hmm..probably time for a stay there.

No comments: