Wednesday 14 January 2009

Kuching flood

We're in the rainy season now in Kuching. It is raining every freaking day and there are floods in so many places for the past few days. Here are some photos I stole from the internet:



This is Kuching waterfront.



I should be so lucky my place is not flooding.


This is the waterfront, the river overflooded. Pretty scary I should think.




It is still raining as I'm typing now.



Nowadays whenever I meet colleagues or friends, the first thing we ask each other is: your place flood or not???






The rain is expected to continue..

Damn..Hope the rain will stop soon..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures on the events that surrounds Kuching.
How is the rain? HAd the flood subsides? Going by the water level that surpassed the river bank in the city, I can imagine it will take a while and hope for no more rain.....

God Bless.
Ritchie

Amy said...

Hi Ritchie, no problem. I stole the photos off the web. =) btw, it is still raining now and judging by the level of rain, it will most probably flood again tomorrow.. Everyone is hoping that the rain will stop soon. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is DUC DUNG TRAN,I READ YOUR WRITTEN ARE INTERESTING FOR ME,I UNDERSTAND ALL THINGS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE LIFE,ANYWAY IF YOU ARE FREE JUST CONTACT WITH ME.MY HANDPHONE NUMBER IS 07917125345.OH I HAVE FORGOT TO TELL YOU I AM STAYING AT UK WELL.FINALLY I HAVE TO GO WORKING NOW.I LIKE YOUR PICTURES AS WELL.YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, NICE TO MEET YOU.BYE