Tuesday 22 April 2014

Of random thoughts


I want to update my blog but don't know what to talk about. Nothing much going on in my life. Weekends just mean eating out, watching movies, grocery shopping, trying out new restaurants, and sleeping more.

I shall just spew random stuff from my brain la. 

Getting lazier to exercise - must be more disciplined or I'll regret it during my 18 hours of labour. Choi please! Hahah ok that scared me. Walk more. Its supposed to help during labour. I won't get tired too easily, I won't be out of shape, and it'll be easier for me to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Haih. I'll try.

That day a friend mentioned that she can't see my bump yet. That's cos I hide it well. But she also said it in the tone to suggest how come I don't look old, fat and ugly yet? It amused me and made me think do I think that way of pregnant women? Thought about it seriously - no leh. Maybe cos Cheesie and Audrey seem to pull it off - still looking hot despite preggers. Besides pregnant women now take more care of their looks than before ok. 


This bump not that obvious. When I stuck my gut out, I expected a bigger bump but when I saw the photo..I was surprised. This was 4 months plus. Must be the angle.


This should be a better comparison photo. 5 months pregnant now.

Took that photo sometime last week to show Shirley. She was quite surprised by how much I grew haha. Normally I just hide the bump.

Has anyone touched my bump yet?

The first time it happened, I reacted so instinctively by pushing the other person away and exclaiming: DON'T!! The other person got startled and I got guilty cos she's a friend. I got startled too and felt a sharp pain on my side immediately. See? This is why hands off or at least give warning.

Families and close friends are fine la. Winnie btw always gives no warning when she places a hand on my stomach. But now I'm used to her already. At least her I can push away without feeling guilty hahaa.


Quite recent photo - chubbier face. Oh btw I gained about 4 kg now. I'm scared la but at the same time quite unfazed. I step on the scale and whine to Cs. Then 5 minutes later I'm thinking about food again. Oh well. But I make sure Cs is eating together with me la. If I have to gain weight, he's gaining too. Heheh.


Cs being the next Katniss Everdeen representing District Seng Goon. I posted on Dayre already so don't wanna praise him again. Hahah. 

We are starting to do more house planning stuff these days. I still want a white kitchen. Woe is me.


This is gorgeous!! I love the marble top too and the tiles. 

How? All white kitchen means more work in the future. But oh so pretty. Might compromise and mix up the colors. White and brown probably. 

When we bought the house, we had two spare bedrooms upstairs. Now, we are converting one to a nursery room. How times change. 


This was my canopy before. Planning to install a mini version for her crib. Don't know if its a realistic idea or not. Sort of like a mosquito net. Wanted to buy one in IKEA, but when reading the finer print, it says not suitable for children. Might be a choking hazard etc so we hastily put it back.

What else?

Amazing Spiderman's coming out soon. Or well if you're in other parts in the world, you watched it already. 1 May 2014 for us Malaysians. Earliest premiere date was 16 April 2014 in Belgium, U.K. and Ireland. So fast! Can't wait to watch it.

Bye.

No comments: