Wednesday 26 March 2014

Team Pink!


We found out that we're having a girl!! Yay to all the pink cuteness.

Its so ironic though. I used to hate it when mum dressed me up in ruffles dresses (its so itchy!) with my hair in two (or three) high ponytail plaits. And now I'm planning on doing exactly this to my daughter. Should I?

I only hated it when I was old enough to know better like 5? So I guess I have the first few years to dress my daughter up in all the pink cuteness till I can sense that she hates it as well.

Unless my daughter takes after Cs, and is easy to please, then ok la. Please future daughter, take after Cs' personality. Please take from daddy his kindness, his patience, his sense of humor and his ability to make people laugh. Don't take mummy's stubbornness or hot temper. Or our absent mindedness. Gawd noo.

Though I'm aware that this sounds bad (vain), please take after my looks too cos Cs and I agreed that I am the better looking of us two. Hahahah. 


Baby's first photo. 

I like this one much better than the 4-D photo. This one is much clearer. In the other images, she's busy playing hide and seek with us. Sitting up, jumping around, changing positions, and opening her legs half way (being coy - so we had a harder time seeing its its a he or a she).

But its confirmed now. Definitely a she. On our last scan, doc said 85% girl, but I wanted to be sure so I didn't mention to anyone.

If you can't tell, Cs and I are both ecstatic! Thank you God.

No comments: