Wednesday 6 February 2013

Just wanted to write something down..

Has it already been a month since I randomly posted on Facebook that listening to CNY songs make me feel strangely happy. Fast forward a month later, here I sit listening to A-mei’s old songs and feeling strangely happy again. I say strange cos they are sad love songs. Technically I should be head over heels in love with Cs. But the songs are soo soothing and so calming to me now. My earphones block out everyone else but her serenade and that’s how I like it.

Chatting to Shirley just now through WhatsApp, I can't believe its been 3 years since we last met. She's coming back on Friday!! 

Tonight I have to buy the drinks for CNY. Tomorrow I have to count down hour by hour while I attempt to be productive at work. Heheh I'm taking leave on Friday, as is almost every other Chinese in the office I think! Happy me!

I don't know why some people don't have the CNY mood/spirit! I might be slightly overdosed on it. Want some of mine? Hahah.

Actually no lah I'm not that happy or looking forward. I'm just glad we get a 10 days break. Doubt I'll be getting much rest during this time though. A bit worried for me health's sake. 

Anyway. Short update.

No comments: