Thursday 10 November 2011

Starting now.. 11:11:11

I've been looking forward to this day for months! I have planned so many things in advance..

I once read a quote somewhere: always expect the unexpected!

I suppose in a way, this means be prepared for any shit that comes your way!! Cant think of any other explanation because it is such horse shit.

How the fuck do u know what it is that is unexpected that u are supposed to expect? Confused yet?

Maybe its the alcohol in my brain..

Maybe its becauss he is not home yet..

Maybe because i have been looking forward to this day for so long that now its here, and he is not, that i feel THIS.

Upset. Let down. Dont feel like going to sleep even though i can barely keep my eyes open..

Typing away on my iphone. Forgive the errors..like i will forgive him later..Sigh..its nobody's fault that life is so freaking busy these days..at work and at home.

Hopefully This is coming at a right time..


No comments: