Wednesday 15 January 2014

Meme overload cos I'm bored


Memes from Sunday Stealing

The Blerp Meme

When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?  
Wait it out until it gets unbearable. But will normally try to massage it away first.

 Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?  
Nope. Mostly just listen to songs or watch a movie.

Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?
Not really. More Doraemon!

What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?  
My mouse/keyboard/phone. Definitely phone la.

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?  
Just now on Facebook chat. She went: Amyyyyy. And I immediately panicked: what?? You're in labour??? 
Turned out she just wanted to chat. Hahah idiot.

How often do you listen to music?  
Almost every day when I'm working.

What color is your cell phone?  
White. Black casing though.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
Plain water.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?  
To sleep, yes. Wait, actually they are more pajama pants.

What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?  
Now, nada.

Have you ever gotten a black eye? 
Yes!! Believe it or not, Shirley punched me in her sleep!! She was dreaming that she was opening a bottle (I think), and she accidentally punched me with her elbow! In the eye. The next morning, I mentioned to her: my eye hurts! Look. Don't know why or what I did. And she sort of gasped and remembered her dream. =.= Shirley - do you remember this?? 

What caused it?  
Oh I just explained. See above.

How many times have you checked up on your ex?  
Ex? That would be Willie..and probably never? Don't think I ever surprised him but checking phones I do that occasionally. 

If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?  
I don't know. If I knew, it would be on me already. So hard to get decided on one that I will not regret in the future.

How many tabs are open right now?  
5

Are you scared of needles?  
Not particularly, but of the pain that follows..

Do you believe love can last forever?  
Yes.

Are good-byes easy or hard for you?  
Hard.

Would you rather sing or dance?
You mean like a talent? Sing!! 

The ASK Meme, part one 

1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Don't know..rose? Is there even a rose scented one? Or strawberry?

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Someone filthy rich and very generous to her sister. Hahahaha

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Same as above. Ahem.

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 27. 

5. Do you know a hoarder?
Nope.

6. Can you do a split?
I wish I could. Be more flexible.

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Dunno..primary school.

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Dunno too..aih I'm so boring. Damai beach is not an ocean eh? Umm..the sea around Pulau Sapi counted?

9. How many countries have you been to?
Lazy to count..but not enough.

10. Is anyone in your family in the military?
Nope.

11. Have you named any of your body parts?
Ahahhahah nope! But I know someone who does. Heheh.

12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her?
I used to like Chloe but the Chloe's I know are bitches. Ehh just the ones I know ah.

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Fail la. That's the worst what.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Do ra e mon.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
We don't dress up in Malaysia. Only as we get older and dress up with friends. 

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Guilty..read all three. You forgot the Percy Jackson series. Finished that too. 

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British - more sexy. The one like Keira Knightly.

18. Did your mother go to college?
Yeah.

19. Are your grandparents still married?
Till death do us part - so no, I think.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No..I want though. Is it too late now?

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
No.

22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Think its the one in Taiwan - aunt and cousins brought us there. Don't know the name.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Unrealistically, French. Realistically, Japanese - might come in useful.

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey.

25. Is your father bald?
NO.


The What's What Meme 

What is on your bed right now?
Pillows, blankets and probably our pajamas from this morning.

What’s your favorite word or phrase? 
Hehh?? Sounds damn dumb la I know.

What is the best ice cream flavor? 
Right now, cookies and cream. Oreo cookie chunks inside.

Did you wake up smiling this morning? 
Yep I did.

Is there something in your life you used to have, and now miss?
A pool within a 2 minute walk. Booooo....

What major company would you like to work for?
Some airline so I can get free flights!!

What time do you wake up on a typical morning? 
Weekdays - 8 am. 

What holiday makes you sad? 
Probably old souls day, when we have to visit ah kong. Or the date ah pui and ah boi passed away. :(

Where does a good night’s sleep rank on your priorities? 
Number 2 after good food. 

One song that makes you cry? 
None...why so sad?

 How old was your mom when she had you? 
25

When is the last time you went to the beach? 
Last year end? 

What is the most random object around you? 
A pair of scissors - to cut open packets of food. 

 What is your favorite sushi? 
Sa mon. Slightly torched!! Omg drool cannot think about this.

What food do you find disgusting? 
Intestines, pig blood etc - which is very weird cos I live in Malaysia.

If you could have any type of dog in the world, what would it be? 
Still shihtzu's - short, fat and furry.

What was the last meal that you made for yourself? 
Sandwich this morning.

Is the hard drive on your computer full or getting close to being full?
Don't think so.

Most daring 

Dare you have ever done?
Probably kissed a guy on the lips. Not that daring eh.

When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Checked FB during office hours? Hhahah rebel. NOT!

What was on your mind most today?

Work.

Have a best friend?

Yes.

If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?

Cs.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?

Can't remember, honestly.

What have you done today, so far?

Work la..boring..its a work day. Talked to Shirley and had a mini heart attack cos I thought she was in labour. Learnt that peeling an orange at your desk can get quite messy - juice squirting everywhere. Icky.

What did last weekend consist of?

Sat - slept almost my whole Saturday away. Sunday - busy baking cookies with the family!

What are you listening to?

The aircon. Very noisy.

Who were you last in a car with?

Cs

Have you ever been called cute?

I suppose...shy la.

Describe how you feel right now in one word:

Boredddddd

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?

No..but I slur cos I talk too fast. So its the same thing I suppose. The bad thing was, this was mentioned to me at a job interview!

Did you have fun yesterday?

Public holiday - ok la. Woke up early to have breakfast with the family. Then grocery and CNY shopping. Headed home and Winnie, Eli and I made seaweed crisps in the dark, by candlelight cos no electricity! No, it wasn't very romantic. Then after the electricity came back on, we also made chocolate banana muffins. Not bad for a first try! At night, I joined Cs for his annual dinner. Its his badminton club annual dinner. Hahaha. Those guys are very close - they even had a surprise birthday for their friend. Salute ah. Big strapping, athletic guys take the time to plan birthday parties are kinda awww..

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, especially watching tv.

Do you think someone is thinking about you?

Dunno..

Are you stubborn?

Yes. 

Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget? 

Yes.

OK that's enough meme's for today.

Laters.

No comments: