Wednesday 17 October 2007

Anti-Perspirant

I just received an email article on why breast cancer was usually found near the armpit. According to their logic, it says that there a few areas of the human body used to purge toxins: armpits, back of knees, behind the ears, and the groin area. The toxins are purged in the form of perspirants. Is that why some people's sweat smell, and some are yellowish in colour eh? Anyway, as anti perspirants stop or prevent the toxins from coming out of the body, the body deposits them in the lymph nodes below the armpits since it cannot sweat them out. Therefore breast cancer is formed over time. I guess there is some logic in this. According to the article, deodorant is fine, but not anti perspirant, which led me to check my own newly opened bottle of Dove Invisible Dry Anti Perspirant Deodorant. Great. It is a combination of both. Next time i go to Boots, I'll be checking their deodorants...

No comments: