Tuesday 17 March 2015

Meme

Meme time from Sunday Stealing.

One Thing .....

 that makes you smile:
Lexie, of course. :D

that makes you cry:
 Frustration it seems nowadays. Sappy emotional scenes on tv. Someone died? Bawl fest. Some sweet act? Bawl fest. I wasn't like this before I got knocked up btw. Must be the hormones (still).

that you love to do on the weekends:
 Bahahhahah I have no weekends.

that you do for only yourself:
 Wipe my butt? No, not correct. Squeeze my boobs (for milk).

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear:
 Socks.

that you do before going to sleep:
 Pray.

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking:
 Snooze my alarm hahhaa

that's in your purse: that you actually LIKE to clean:
 Ehhh/??? Why would I have something in my purse to clean?

that you DETEST cleaning:
 toilet bowl

that other people would find odd about you:
 Err I dunno. U should ask them. 

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill:
 Food and drinks. Splurge on good food and a glass of bubbly cos I so deserve it. :D

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die:
Travel. Soo many places I want to go to.

*****

1. Three things that scare me:
Ghosts, pain, loved ones leaving me.

 2. Three people who make me laugh:
Cs, Lexie, myself.

3. Three things I love:
money, money and money. Materialistic? You said things, not people.

4. Three things I hate:
Can I not answer this? Lazy la. 

5. Three things I don't understand:
Advanced maths, why people we love die, why the world isn't fair.

6. Three things on my desk:
Fruits, tissue paper, bottle warmer.

7. Three things I'm doing right now:
This, eating apples, and waiting for the bathroom.

8. Three things I want to do before I die:
Kiss Lexie, travel, have a screaming orgasm.

9. Three things I can do:
Cook, dance, sing. You didn't say do well.

10. Three things I can't do:
Sing, be patient, act like I care.

11. Three things you should listen to:
Elders, dunno.

12. Three things you should never listen to:
Rubbish, talk from stupid people, and er I dunno Justin bieber?

13. Three things I'd like to learn:
a new language, cook more dishes, and how to earn more money

14. Three favorite foods:
pizza, jap, and desserts.

15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
plain water, water and coke.


16. Three shows I watched as a kid:
disney cartoons.

Yah quite boring I realize. Bye.

No comments: