Tuesday 24 September 2013

More memes

I should seriously create a label for all my memes. Feel free to steal. :)

Have you ever said you would never love again?

Yes. Who hasn't? No, I mean seriously. People who have had their heart broken always say that right? Haha I didn't specifically say I would never love again. But I do remember hating "happy couples". Bitter indeed.

Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody?
Duh. So many songs remind me of different people, different instances, and different meanings, at different times of my life.

Do you apologize first?
If I'm wrong, yes.

Has someone made a promise to you and broke it?
I'm sure there has been, but I just cannot think of one now.

Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much?
Nope. But I remembered a story about my dad (or was it my aunt) who did. The machine rang as in an alarm sounded. Apparently that is what happens so they notify the manager (or who dunno) that you won a large amount of money. Dad initially thought he spoiled the machine by accident. Hehe. Would have been fun to watch. Wish it happened to me. Oh ya. That was dad. My aunt leaped up and called the waiter for champagne immediately. Hahaha..good choice. And yeah, we're family eh?

Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren’t a sporty person yourself?
I watch badminton. Grudgingly. I watched football while in London too cos my ex was a football fanatic, and also you're in London man. Watch football please. That's all the guys talk about. Haha. No la but I do actually prefer football to badminton. Just that Cs isn't so much a football fan. So I have no reason to watch it now. No time for it now too..

Do you eat / drink at your computer?
Always. My computer at home is clean enough though. Not at clean as Winnie's but still cleaner than Kev. At work, well I eat in during lunch almost everyday too.

How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas, etc)
100% to 110%. Its a special occasion what. Eat first, exercise later. I think this is why I am still 2 kg heavier. Hahah. That's if the food is good la. Which it normally is. :)

Do you require glasses / contacts to see properly? If so, which do you use?
Yes. Both. Glasses (mostly) at work cos my eyes can't take it. And contacts elsewhere.

When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds awful?
Yes. I sound exactly like Winnie btw. When we sing together, we can't tell our voices apart. Which is kinda cool and yet kinda suck cos yeah we do sound kinda awful.

When was the last time you got the hiccups?
Saturday night. I always get the hiccups when I drink. Boo. Anyone know why?

If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records for?
Hmm..most likely to say "i'm bored" in 24 hours. Actually, I say that less now. That was last time. Now, no time to be bored. 

The last sweet thing you ate: What was it?
Chocolates.

Do you have a middle name?
Nope. My name is too short. No like.

Do you find it embarrassing?
Nope.

Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme

Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice?
Little bit or none.

Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of?
Ketchup. Or as we call it here in Kuching/Malaysia: tomato! I once met this guy in London who asked for tomato and chili when I was working at Mcd. I knew at once he's from Malaysia. 

Does war scare you?
Yes.

Do you know any songs that are older than you are?
Yes. I like oldies.

Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends?
Depends who. But mostly yes.

What season were you born in?
Summer. Aug.

Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it?
The first thing to come to mind is my Zara dress. Short, black and tight.

Do you think you’re too hard on yourself sometimes?
Nope.

What pizza place do you usually order from?
Pizza Hut. If Restaurant Beccari delivers, I would order that too. Bella Italia, not bad too. Toms Pizza at Kings center, nice too but overrated. If I would rate, Merdeka first, then Bella Italia. Pizza Hut not counted cos its different. Never had Junk pizza or Toms at Padungan. I should go try soon. 

Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody?
I would only flash someone I'm interested in. Not cheap ok.

Do you have a least favorite color?
Orange? Green? Mustard yellow? Depends on what items.

Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall?
Nope. Who brings pens into a bathroom stall? Muti tasking issit? Besides scribbling can use your pen for something else issit? Ahaha. #ifyouknowwhatImeanwtf.

Who do you consider to be the king of pop?
MJ.

Do you know all of the words to any childrens song? 
Yup.

Can you name 3 purple foods?
Aubergine, egg plant and brinjal, which are all one and the same. Heheh. Cheat one.

When was the last time you made a pinky promise?
Just now with Cs. :) Made him promise me something.

What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback?
MJ.

Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to?
Not really. I don't have any secrets now. But parents know best. They will always know even if you try to hide it.

Have you ever walked into a spider web?
Yes. Eww. Not full face on. But in my hair.

What grocery store do you usually get your food from?
Whichever I happen to pass by.

What would be your happily ever after?
To no need to work and still have a comfortable income enough for me to travel. To have my loved ones healthy, happy and safe. Such simple things.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Don't remember.

Who is the worst driver you know?
Myself?

How about the best driver?
Cs.

Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends?
Taller. I would rather be average so I can wear high heels. The pretty heels are all too high. 

Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday?
Nope.

What is one thing you really don’t like sharing?
Secrets. Cs. Money. Honestly, erm..the stuffed crust part on my pizza. Hahah. Does that count?

Have you ever been hit on through text message?
Don't remember la. That would require a lot of texting back and forth and I never have patience for that. 

What was the last junk food you ate?
Keropok

Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
Sweet.

What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Beer.

Currently waiting on something/someone?
Nope. Just time to pass.

What was the last thing you watched on television?
Some discovery channel last night.

How old will you be in 12 months?
3-0. Boo.

Do you sleep naked?
Sometimes. I'm married ok.

Have you ever held hands with someone in a car?
Of course. I feel ancient answering these type of questions.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes.

What do you say during awkward silences?
Something stupid no doubt. Haha. Its what always happens in movies.

When will you next see the last person you texted?
Shirley Liew. Don't know. When I go to London or when she comes back to Kuching. I just asked her if she's working today. She said no. Wanna go out together? Haih. I WISH ANAKLIEW!!!

Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?
Never..not even in my dreams.

No comments: