Sunday 14 June 2009

In his shoes

The bf's clothes.



Why? Hmm..always wondered what it would be like to be a guy? Figuratively speaking. More pros than cons in my opinion. Out of curiosity, do guys have it better? The more straightforward, basic reasons are: no period, no need to give birth, no need to make up, dress up, taking care of face, body etc...

The lesser known reasons, yet no less important: no curfews, no need to worry about getting drunk, taken advantage of (either physically, emotionally or monetary issues).

GRR...Guys have it so much better.

I know that guys heve their own argument.

Guys have to earn money...protect women cos supposedly we are weak and fragile......yadda yadda yadda. I know duh. But women also make money nowadays. And even more pressure doing so...

I am so lazy to explain so I shall end this here. As usual..Talking halfway..

I don't know why I bother updating my blog.

No comments: