Wednesday 23 April 2008

Reminiscing

I had a surprisingly nice night reading up past emails. Recalled past memories; all the good and bad. Some things i've forgotten about. I forgot how my life has been last year.

How i met my group of friends, how hard we studied over exams, sending hundreds of emails to each other over assignments and exams discussion meetings, and birthday parties, and after exam parties.



This was taken the night before exams, last minute studying in my small bedroom. Lien, Peter and me.

Anyway, after having slept an average of 4 hours for a month everyday, squinting at my computer, this is what i became. The last day after exams. After exams, time to party...but, i look like shit. my eyes were so swollen that no amount of make up could cover my dark eye shadows..



Over the past year, only we could understand each other. keep each other motivated. keep fighting. not giving up, and bashing our school together. organizing outings together. i miss you guys..



This was taken at Gili Gulu. Japanese restaurant at Leicester Sq after exams too, again all of us looking like shit. But, happy and tired.



Quan, Ethan, and Vincent also at Gilu Gulu. Buffet costs £8 if i remember correctly. If you eat within 20 plates. Not more. Cheap eh? Anyway, no one managed to eat 20 plates. Its too much for anyone. Not even the guys managed more than 15 plates..



Red Bull accompanying me through the night. It actually works for me. Haha..



Another photo taken straight after exams. From left, Leo, Ethan, Peter, Quan. Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai, Chinese.



This is Vincent, and Tony from Cambodia. And Lien from Vietnam.



Lien and I. we are at four seasons, chinatown. famous for its roast duck. but that day, i was more happy with no more studying. the last exam of my life! we all look terrible that day. everyone lost weight over the past month, and therefore pigging out.



This is what the roast duck looks like. Looks terrible here, i know. It actually tastes not bad. But too oily for my liking. There's too much fat. Or maybe i just had four seasons too many times already.

I personally don't really like eating out with a group of people. too many opinions. that day, dinner kinda spoiled the mood for all of us.. most of them went home early to sleep for 24 hours. =) while a few of us went to the pub to celebrate. drinking and forgetting..

For me, exams finished on 20/09. i finally went home catching the last tube. woke up very late. in time to get ready for dinner and club. We went to club on 21/9 till 7am in the morning. On 22/9, It was my best friend's 23rd birthday. so dinner and club again. bear in mind, i hardly slept the past week due to exams. this time, party till 6am. i was feeling dead by then. clubbing for 3 nights..

but that's another entry of its own..

No comments: